Tuesday 29 March 2011

29 March 2011

23:54

I got ready for work this morning, the usual time, no shower, just a wash at the sink and said goodbye to Connie. She was having a lie in. I opened the door and took one step outside when I a guy in a suit, one of those from yesterday I think, stopped me from going any further. I told him I had to go to work, he told me quite plainly “not today”. He'd apparently already phoned my work and told them I wouldn't be in today. I wonder how he got the number? He also told me if I had a mobile phone. Obviously, who doesn't have a mobile phone these days. Me, that's who. He made me hand it over. I wasn't too sure at first but two police officers came up the stairs and instructed me to do what the man said.

No-one else came to the door, not until around 16:32, when another guy in a suit, a rather expensive suit, as if I know what a dear suit looks like and he explained the situation to both me and Connie. Something really fucked up has happened. You won't believe what those bastards upstairs have done!!!

I thought they were just your everyday idiots, goofy looking morons, you know. But it seems they've got a very dark secret. I've never known anyone who's worked on stem cell reproduction or underground bio-chemical body enhancement. Well, not until now. I've never trusted those tools upstairs. How can you live below someone for over five years and not know anything about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment