Monday 28 March 2011

28 March 2011

23:54

I got back from another boring day at work (18:40), pressing keys, each key-press was another year off my life. Why did I chose such a boring job, or did it chose me. Anyway, wait till I tell hear this. I walked home, as I always do, Monday to Wednesday, when I saw the police outside my close. There were also some other official looking guys there, two in black suits, two in some weird one-piece yellow space suits, I guess. They looked like forensics guys you see on the news. One of the suit guys put his hand up to halt me, asked what flat number I lived at. I told him flat 3, he shook his head to the other suited guy, removed his large hand from my person and let me carry on up the stairs. Shit, there was blood everywhere! Not a large amount of blood, we're not talking bloodshed here, but enough to be concerned about. There must have been another disturbance in the close when I was at work. I hate living in a tenement building sometimes. You have to put up with other people's shit. Still, I hurried upstairs and did a little dance past another two guys (I think they were guys) wearing those yellow rubbery suits. They were squatting down scraping pieces of dry blood into a clear bag. Wow, it was just like CSI...(take your pick).

I've just come back from peering out the spyhole. They're still looking at the blood. For God's sake how long does it take? It's blood. Don't you get it guys! B.L.O.O.D. How many suits does it take to decide that it is blood. We've all seen the red stuff before now can you just leave the building I'm getting rather restless and very tired.

They're still making a fair bit of noise in the close. I'm sure I heard them talking about that old woman.

Good night.

Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment