Monday 21 March 2011

21 March 2011

22:36

I've been at work most of the day but I think that old biddy that arrived yesterday is still up there. I can hear someone dragging their feet around. Feet scuffing of the floor, I think she must be wearing wooden clogs instead of slippers.

I've had a quick look out the back-green and there doesn't seem to be any more activity around the dug up patch of ground. I'm going to go down there one night and have a sneaky peak. I'll wait until Wednesday night, when the bins are taken out, and that'll give me an excuse to be in the cellar, then the garden, or I'll leave it to the weekend. Everywhere is so much quieter and more relaxed at the weekend. I won't be noticed, I don't think. Fuck, I'm going to walk about my own (communal) garden. What's the worst that can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment