Saturday 12 March 2011

12 March 2011

23:15

It has been very cold all day. When I got out of bed this morning it was really cold in the flat. That's usually an indication of how cold it is outside. Indeed, it was snowing. Not heavy, but it was snowing.

Went to work and did the usual boring typing for about an hour, it was a quick day so I can't really complain. Two black vans were parked beside each other outside the flat. Identical black Mercedes vans. Are they really that reliable? Or just common, maybe. I bumped into those two workers/morons from upstairs. Or should I say they bumped into me. The pair of them, side by side, took up almost the whole width of the stairs; I had to squeeze between them. Tweedle dumb and Tweedle fuckin' dumber. They looked like through me like I wasn't even there.

It wasn't until I got in home that I noticed blood on my jacket sleeve. I knew it wasn't mine, cause I'd only been out the door for about and hour. Those two workers looked very dodgy.

The little allotment seems to be coming along, although the earth seems to be constantly under threat of being disturbed. There seems to be a dip at the right hand side of the patch.

23:27
Looking though the spyhole, I saw those two morons from upstairs, not the occupants, the workers come back. They are very robot in movement.

Someone, a man, yelled upstairs. It sounded strange, not the sort of noise I've heard before. I think maybe they have someone who is mentally challenged upstairs. It was a real long moan. Things were getting knocked over and voices got raised. I couldn't tell exactly who was shouting but there were probably about five or six people up there. One of them was struggling and causing quite a commotion. It must be hard looking after an adult with a handicap.

Those low moans got me unnerved.

There's still no sign of that banker who went missing a few days ago.

23:34
It is very quiet now. I can hear footsteps as I type this; people walking down the stairs in the close. Noisy people.

Time to turn in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment