Thursday 10 March 2011

10 March 2011

19:15

I sat about the house for most of the day, only popping out briefly to the shops for the newspaper and a two morning rolls. On the front page of the local paper, The Gazette, there is a picture of a man who has been missing since Sunday 6th. He was a bank worker. Now, call me a cynical, but I don't think he's coming back any time soon. I wonder if any money has coincidently went missing?


23:05

Another bloody dead mouse at my door. I wish that cat upstairs would leave little presents outside its owner's door. If I was loosing my marbles I'd say that it was the exact same mouse I chucked in a pizza box and dumped in the bin. What do I know, I'm not a vet or someone who looks after mice. Is there such a position? Is there someone out there who works very closely with mice, maybe in a laboratory, and who has a fancy title with the latin word for mouse (which I believe is Mus) in it. Who knows.

No sore head for me today, which is a surprise considering the amount of banging that went on upstairs today. I take it they must have eventually started on the installation of the bathroom. Although, the banging seemed to come from different places in the flat.

Just had a quick look at that patch of soil out the back-green, the one that upstairs (must be them) have claimed as their own. It looks a little higher than usual. Nah, I think it's maybe time I got my eyes tested.

It's all quiet now and I hope it stays that way.

Night. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment