Thursday 17 March 2011

17 March 2011

21:57

It's almost the end of a pretty uneventful week. Work was boring and nothing went on other than my headaches making an appearance from Tuesday right through to today. I might have to go to the doctor and make sure it isn't cancer. That's what I always think whenever there's something wrong in my head. The alarm bells rings and they're ding donging to the tune of a tumour.

This neighbourhood is getting worse too. There was a trail of blood leading upstairs, or down from upstairs – depending on how you look at it. Stairs lead both up and down but in this case I can't help but think the blame only comes downstairs. I noticed it this morning around o8:20 when I left for work. It looked quite dark. Really, abnormally dark! Almost black and it was quite thick. I know this because while my eyes followed the trail upstairs, they missed a single blob, about the size of a fifty pence piece, outside my door. I scraped my shoe on the stairs and the stuff came away but it was the consistency of....well, I don't know, imagine something in-between glue and chewing gum. It was gone by the time I finished work; 16:15.

There was an item on the news tonight about a house in Ayrshire being burned to the ground. There were four bodies in one of the bedrooms. They reckon that's where the fire started; a cigarette left on the arm of a sofa. In a bedroom? Who has a sofa in the bedroom? The bodies were burnt beyond all recognition, but they were all adults. No clues as to the sex of the “victims”. They've got to bring sex into everything haven't they!

They also said that there had been suspicious activity in the garden and that a police tent had been set up. The investigation continues.

Time for a sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment