Friday 18 March 2011

18 March 2011

23:33

My day off work today so I've had plenty of time at the spyhole. It was exciting when the postman buzzed to get in around 11:15. I let him in then just stood at the door, staring at him through the spyhole. He pushed a package through and it hit me in the groin then fell to the floor. It was a package I'd ordered from Play.com. I felt invisible, he suspected nothing. Why should he, I imagine he'd go made if he thought there was someone directly behind the door whenever he was delivering a package.

Turned the TV on to have a quick look at the depressing news. Japan are still fucked after the tsunami hit them. Local news and another house had been set on fire during the night. More bodies done at gas mark 8. The police think there may be a link between this one and the recent house fire in Ayrshire. There were also bodies dug up in the back garden; Three bodies in various stages of decomposition. What's going on in the world? They say that plenty of serial killers are out there and that they just haven't been caught yet. Who digs graves in their back-green? Mad mental Murderers, I suppose.

I'm going to keep my eye on those slimy bastards upstairs. I haven't seen the black vans for a while.

The slimy bastard from upstairs came home at lunch time; 12:20. When he left half an hour later, he had a plaster on his left cheek.

Teatime came around pretty fast. I finished my pizza and went to the spyhole just in time to see those idiot twins carry another box upstairs. Surely they're not still working on that bathroom.

They must be getting paid by the hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment