Sunday 20 March 2011

20 March 2011

22:36

I'm getting a bad vibe about upstairs. Not the usual bad you feel when you don't get on with people, but a weird sort of vibe that they are really not nice people. I wish I could put my finger on it but, I don't know, maybe I'm just being irrational. I looked through the spyhole around tea time, that's half past five to me and that arsepiece upstairs was helping an old lady up to his place. She was old, and I mean really old. She was decrepit. She must have been 80+. I think she was on her last legs. It took fifteen minutes to get her up five flights of stairs. I hope she was worth it. I caught a glimpse of her ring (not her arse) but the big rock she had on her finger. She was well dressed too, and not just for a pensioner. I reckon she has a few bob. Maybe even a lottery winner. I could just about smell the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment