Thursday 24 March 2011

24 March 2011

22:36

I don't know what I've done but my sore back is here again. If I can catch it in time, I won't end up on my back for another fortnight or worse, maybe even in a wheelchair. While I'm sure that people who live their lives in wheelchairs can cope admirably with the day to day tasks of living, I don't think I could. I really don't think I could be bothered with the hassle. I'm too lazy you see. Some people would see it as a challenge, not having their full abilities any longer, constantly being tested and seeing everything new as a hill to be conquered, a test to be passed. Not me. I don't want hassles, I want that easy life. The only hassle I want is the albatross of winning £120million on the Euromillions. It could happen. It probably wont.

I went into the back-green today just to get a better look at the material I unearthed last night. It wasn't there, someone must have lifted it and put it in the bin. I don't know which bin because I searched the black bins and the recycling bins. Felt like a bit of a scrounger, raking through the bins. Flat 6 have a newborn baby up there so their bin was a minefield of shitty nappies and baby food. I had a shower when I came back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment