Saturday 5 March 2011

5th March 2011

15:27

That black Mercedes is gone. I found a dead mouse outside my door this morning. Poor little fella. I say fella, I didn't actually get close enough to check the sex, but it looked pitifully like a male. The lost look in his eyes gave it away. At first I thought maybe the cat from flat 6 brought it up, but there was no blood. No bite marks that I could see anyway. I used an ice-lolly stick to scoop the little body into a used pizza box, then stuck it downstairs in the recycle bin. Maybe he'll get recycled too.

I forgot to say, there was banging coming from upstairs, it started about 2 then went on until 5 in the morning. It wasn't a constant banging though. There would be a single bang, followed by a twenty minute gap of total silence, then another bang. It was a bit of a pisser, to say the least. I would just get ready to fall asleep, then another bang. What can you do about someone who bangs once every twenty minutes or so?


16:00

Drove to TESCO in Port Glasgow. Got some essentials: potato scones, bacon and the (news)papers. When I left I noticed the black Mercedes van parked about thirty metres from my car. I hadn't noticed it when I arrived. I think it was the same one from outside the front.

As I drove past the docks, I spotted another one of those black Mercedes vans. Common as muck!

Got another sore head, mostly down the right hand side. It made the drive back home very uncomfortable. There appears to be no banging upstairs, or any sort of activity that would imply work in progress.


00:33

It's late and time I went to bed. I've been sitting up watching television pretty much all night and drank some wine; red and white, probably not a good mixture. What's that old saying never mix the grain, or is it the grape? The spyhole has been uneventful in the times that I've looked out. I think that's good. Time for a sleep. I hope there's no intermittent banging. I don't think my head could stand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment