Wednesday 20 April 2011

20 April 2011

20:05

Connie is stuck at Pam's house, it has been put under quarantine. Connie has been feeding information to me from her mobile phone, so I'm not too sure how accurate my interpretation of her situation is. She's rubbish with predictive text.

Connie and some of her friends went on a pub crawl in Glasgow City Centre. The last pub they went to, (she doesn't remember, too much drink) a fight broke out on the dance floor. The lights were dim, some female staggered around, probably drugged up to her eyeballs on heroin or something, scratched and bit Pam before being thrown out the club. They decided to call it a night and head home and that's when Pam started to feel really bad. An ambulance was called because, Pam stopped breathing for a few seconds. The ambulance arrived at 11:00 and called in some “experts”. They said procedures have been put in place to handle this sort of thing now, “whatever this sort of thing” is. I hope Connie is OK.

23:12

No word from Connie. I think it's safe to say I am now officially concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment