Monday 4 April 2011

04 April 2011

23:30

Came back from work today, usual time, in for about 18:30-ish, I had a peek through the spyhole and a listen at the letterbox. It's great, you can hear people whispering when they quite obviously think that no-one can hear them. My hearing isn't great, but I've learned over the last couple of years to concentrate and pick out certain words when listening to people chat in the close.

Young police can be naïve in their attempts to be surreptitious, that works in my favour. I heard two of them discussing the find in the back-green.

There were two bodies found in what I thought was an allotment (more fool me), one was the body of the young banker who went missing early March. He had a lot of scarring on his head (which had been shaved) and signs of surgery on his torso were evident with accompanied by fresh stitching; roughly 200 stitches from his neck to his navel. Young enthusiastic police and their loud voices of pseudo authority. I didn't hear so much about the other body but enough to know that it was covered in bite marks. This was pretty disturbing stuff to listen to but it's what I think I heard, the second body had most of its face missing and it appeared to have been eaten off. Bitten, chewed by someone or something.

I feel a bit uneasy now. I'm going to go to bed now. Early for work again, tomorrow.

I'm finding out little bits of information at a time, each little bit contributes to a larger more horrible story. Nah, just my over-active imagination doing overtime again. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment