Sunday 10 April 2011

10 April 2011

23:12

The Inverclyde Royal has been put under quarantine. Yes, the whole hospital. I've never heard of the likes, but it definitely has been put under some form of guard. I can only go on what I read in the papers and what I see on TV, although I do realise that it's all just lies on the box, so what are you supposed to believe. I'm not a great one for conspiracies, but....I think there's a conspiracy going on here! Two levels of the hospital have been turned into infectious diseases wards. How can something spread this fast? I'm wondering if it'll be all right? Surely if there's any sort of viral breakout then a hospital would be the ideal place for it to be contained. Am I just barking right up the wrong tree here? I don't know the first thing about diseases or their containment. I don't mind admitting I'm shitting myself a bit, due to my complete ignorance of viruses. What if the entire hospital becomes a viral liability? What if it can't be contained and it gets out? This isn't good is it?

The tent is still out the back-green. How much longer is this going to go on? They've expanded their search another sex feet in each direction. I think they're actually going to dig up the whole garden. They think there could be up to another 14 bodies buried in the garden. They're wrong, of course. He was a lazy bastard upstairs. He was never out in the garden, nor was that frightful looking “wife” of his. She gave me the heebie-jeebies. I guess that daft fuckwit look they had about them must have just been a front for genius. What a good act it was. It's true then, you can't judge a book by its gormless, old tattered cover.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment