Saturday 2 April 2011

02 April 2011

23:53

I went down to the post office nice and early to get the papers to see if there was anything about what's going on in the close. Typical shitty local paper, there was only a little column about it. They said that there had been a body found in one of the flats. Nothing to do with the old hag or my neighbours next door. I asked Murdo if he had any more information about what had happened, and I tried my damnedest to listen, really I did, but I don't know what he's been reading. I think he's been experimenting with ecstasy or something. He told me that...right hold on to your pants because this is crazy, the old lady that killed Lucinda, killed her by tearing off her face. Murdo said that she actually eating part of Lucind's brain. I think that's mental, he needs to get out more. And, apparently Lucinda saw the old “thing” down her daughter, Sue, with one sing horrible bite to her neck. Murdo's words were “she didn't stand a chance!” He's such a drama queen. She was probably just a knife maniac. Did I say she was “just a knife maniac?” What other explanation is there for what went on in flat 4? Anyway, Murdo went off into another direction with his ramblings and I decided to get myself up home whilst I still had the will to live. Honestly, no harm to him, it's only that I have a very short attention spa.....

23:55

Had a look out the spyhole and a policeman is standing very still outside the flat next door. There's still tape over the door, just like CSI whatever.

Tomorrow I'll see if I can find out what happened to that old lady and what's going on with those fuckwits upstairs.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment