Thursday 7 April 2011

07 April 2011

22:43

It's been a busy couple of days. I've found out some information that I think...well, I'm not to sure what to think about it. At first it appeared to be something quiet unbelievable, but as I read about it in the national papers, the more it became a very believable event. Remember I mentioned those idiots upstairs and their biological tamperings? Well, they had a hand in those other houses going up in flames. They own properties all over Scotland and have been using them as bio-labs. Now, I'm not doctor but, from what I've read they've been working on extending length expectancy of the average human. Only not exactly the average Joe, more accurately the average rich bastard. Any time the experiment went wrong, the house (lab) was set on fire and the evidence, in this case bodies, destroyed in the flames.

Even as I'm typing this, I'm finding it very difficult to comprehend. When they setup base upstairs, they were at their closest to prolonging life and maybe even curing death. Ha, ha, the bullshit they print in the newspapers; they'll print anything to sell a few stinking sheets of fabricated news.

22:54

Connie has just told me that Inverclyde Royal Hospital was on the news earlier. There's some sort of viral outbreak in one of the wards. Connie didn't tell me whole story because she wasn't listening too much, she had her earphones in listening to music. She only caught the end of it. Said something about seven deaths at the hospital.

It's probably some fucking junkie arsehole spreading hep-b by spitting or biting some poor sod.

I'll let you know when I find out more.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment