Thursday 19 May 2011

Wednesday 28 April 2011

21:58

I've been stuck in the house all day. Not much happening in the close but the “authorities” have made sure there is no traffic up and down the stairs. The gate to upstairs is locked with a massive padlock blocking any possible intrusion; I opened the door and took a sneaky peek earlier, and it seems as though it's safe enough to be left unguarded. Can't remember the last time I saw those wankers upstairs! As I've said on many occasions, good riddance to bad rubbish.

22:10

There was little bit of a commotion across the road a few minutes ago. Two army trucks and an ambulance showed up at number 30. I heard the shouting from my bedroom. I went into the living room and, hiding behind the curtains, watched as two families were led away. Three adults and four children were man handled into the back of the army trucks while three black body bags were, not what I'd call discretely, slung into the back of the ambulance.

No-one even looked around to see if the neighbours were watching. Number 28 doesn't look too inviting either. Why haven't I noticed the boarded up windows before. Flat 1, an old woman lives/lived in there. What happened that was so bad it merited boarding up the windows?

I'm starting to feel that I'm living in a war zone.

Oh, forgot to say, just a small thing, Osama Bin Laden has been shot dead apparently. Let's hope he doesn't get the virus or he'll be a whole new handful of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment