Saturday 28 May 2011

Saturday 1 May 2011

22:00

Yesterday was a cunt of a day. I couldn't find my phone charger anywhere, which is no surprise as I don't really put it in the same place when I'm finished with it. My brain likes to make itself work overtime by constantly allowing me to leave things at my backside, in other words, I drop my socks, pants and the like on the floor and leave them for another time. Only I don't pick them up do I. This place is getting to be a right shite hole. The sooner Connie gets back the better.

Luckily the every sturdy internet is still up, at virgin media is still go.

The virus has reached London.

The news showed a man in his sixties being taken from an ambulance to the Hospital for Tropical Diseases. He looked awful. I don't think they should have showed that on the news, it was pretty disturbing. He was foaming at the mouth and kept trying to bite the paramedics. It looked more like rabies than the CZ Virus. I'll give that hospital 24 hours before it's totally overrun by undead nutters. The government just don't have a clue how to contain this thing.

I walked to the little tesco, which is about a ten minute walk from here, to get the usual essentials; bread and milk. There was no milk and very little bread left. I hate people.

I'll have another look for my phone charger before I go to bed, which will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment