Friday 20 May 2011

Thursday 29 April 2011

13:00

Went down to the Post Office this morning to buy milk and rolls. Aulds pie shop was closed. It's not usually shut, even on holidays. It would take a bomb or something really serious to close that place. I haven't heard a fire engine for two weeks; they're usually outside every week. I don't think there is a fire every week, I think it's the firemen up for a few free pies.

The woman behind the counter in the Post Office looked like shit, she coughed into her hand and this black stuff came out. I told her to keep the change. Disgusting.

14:00

I just heard sirens. Must have been the fire engines down at Aulds. Sounded more like an ambulance siren, though.

17:35

Had noodles for my tea, not the best or tastiest; Tesco value, but they filled a gap. It may just be the way forward in my battle to lose weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not fat, just out of condition and I do have very bad posture which I'm sure contributes greatly to my sore back and...well that and the fact I'm a bit of a lazy bastard too. It's not all fun and games sitting at a computer day in, day out. Well, it can be, but it doesn't do your health any good, take it from me. I've been to the docs more times the past couple of months than I have the last ten years.

18:00

I took a nosey peek out the window and saw someone driving Murdo's car away. What's happening with that as they say in America? No-one drives his car. That's his baby.

22:25

I don't know why I bother switching on the television, nothing but shite on it. I would have expected better from the news, but no, they are now calling the victims of the virus, zombies. There we have it, the last bastion of judgement has fallen prey to sensationalism. The death of common sense has finally arrived. Fucking zombies!!

23:00

Just on the phone to my mum there, she said that zombies are everywhere in Aberdeen. I think my mum has just found her new favourite word because if she said the world zombie once, she said it a thousand times.

I'll see if the motorway is open tomorrow. Surely it'll be back to normal or at least the road blocks eased up.

No comments:

Post a Comment