Thursday 2 June 2011

23:41

The days are getting lighter earlier and darker later, something to do with equinox I suppose, so I'm getting up earlier. I'm not feeling so close to depression any longer, although I do wish I could speak to my mum, dad or Connie.

I found the charger for my mobile phone, under the bed, so I'll charge it up and give someone a call....anyone.

It's great to have the fridge full again, even if it is yoghurt, wine and large plastic jars of beans (5 of them). I know it's secure entry into the close but I've bought another two locks for the front door, just in case. Desperate times call for desperate measures and that goes for the undesirables as well. I don't think they're going to lie down and cease all crime because the country is in viral jeopardy. Quite the opposite, I think some will see this as an excuse to run bloody riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment