Sunday 12 June 2011

10:15

In a moment of vanity, I decided to measure my muscles this morning, as a place to start. If I'm going to do this getting fit and getting big thing, I'm going to have to take it seriously. I won't say what my biceps, triceps, chest or skinny leg measurements are, but suffice to say my stomach needs a lot of work. I need to work on the sit-ups. I briefly flirted with weight training when I was younger; sixteen to eighteen and was at my physical peek. There was this guy at the gym I went to, his name was dice, he was as wide as a truck for the front, nice looking guy rode a motorbike, but from the side you couldn't see him. He had no arse and I don't remember seeing him ever work on his legs. I'm not saying he had pipe cleaners for legs but I'm thinking maybe if I'm going to get massive I have to concentrate on not one area, but all over body enhancement. The exercise bike is on easy setting and if I'm to progress any I'm going to have to crank it up a notch, as they say in the movies.

It's quite and there was nothing much to say about Saturday and Sunday. I went for another walk, and went past that kid's house to see if he was still there. I didn't see him. I wonder if he's still there, in his house or if he's even still walking around. What happened to his family? I know it's none of my business, I'd just like to know, natural human curiosity or bloody noseyness as it's more commonly know.

I can't take too much on at the moment, I'm not some stupid avenger type or vigilante who's looking to get his head kicked about the street. I have big plans for myself, and the biggest of them is staying alive so no futile actions at this stage of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment